quinta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2018

GOOD NIGHT





 Good  night  !!!




"Holy Mary"

My son, finishes the day ...
The first star shines,
Look for your primer,
And pray to Hail Mary!
The cattle return to the pens,
The bell sings in the church ...
Ask God to protect you
And give life to your parents.
Hail Mary ... Kneeling,
Ask God, generous,
Make you fair and kind,
Good son and honest man.
May your parents keep it here.
So that you may, one day,
Pay them in joy
What they suffered for you.
Pray, and seek thy bed,
To fall asleep contentedly
You will sleep peacefully,
If you say satisfied,
"Today I have done good:
I did not have an empty day,
I worked, I was not a bummer,
And I did not hurt anyone. "

(Text by Olavo Bilac)

A strong hug and a nite super blessed to all.

Joy, health abundance .....


"To donate blood is a gesture of love to the next, be supportive."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia!!! Sejamos justos. E não juízes. Não nos cabe julgar. Apenas respeitar e compreender. Só você conhece suas batalhas e sabe o peso...