segunda-feira, 3 de junho de 2019

GOOD DAY




Good   day   !!!!!



I found beauty walking through life. It was investing in my dreams, believing in my truths and putting faith in every dawn I learned that the beautiful is available everywhere. It is on every unseen sunset, every unplanned step, and every dream come true. I also discovered that beauty is an integral part of life, it is inherent in the act of living! To see this beauty, it is not enough to look ... it is necessary to exercise our "seeing" with the eyes of the soul.

.

(Text by Erick Tozzo)


A big hug and a blessed week everyone.


Joy, health abundance .....


"Giving blood is an act of love to the next."

BOA NOITE

  Boa noite  !!! "Eu era capaz de fazer tudo num dia. Resolvia, corria, resolvia mais um pouco. Era como se o tempo me desse asas e, e...