terça-feira, 2 de agosto de 2016

GOOD NIGHT

               Usina do Gasômetro- Porto Alegre-Rs Brazil





Good Night !!!!


It is never too late or too early,

to be who you want to be. There is no time limit.

Start whenever you want. Change or remains

the same person. There are no rules for this.

You can make the most or the least.

I hope you get the most. I hope you see amazing things.

I hope you feel things you never felt before.

I hope you meet people with a different point of view.

I hope you have a life of which to be proud.

And if not proud of it,

I hope you find the strength to start all over again.


( Unknown author)


Sincerely, we blessed be our night.


Joy, health abundance.


"Being a blood donor is a gesture of love of neighbor."

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia!!! Sejamos justos. E não juízes. Não nos cabe julgar. Apenas respeitar e compreender. Só você conhece suas batalhas e sabe o peso...