terça-feira, 17 de abril de 2018

GOOD NIGHT



 Good   night  !!!



In life we live different stages, changes of all kinds. Some bring new feelings, new experiences, new choices. Others repeat themselves ... The most intense make us learn, learn ... grow.
I think this is movement. It is life spinning, shaking us, molding us so that after all we can evolve.
I do not know how much I learn with mine.
All I know is that they make me this half-broken puzzle, with some skinned edges, missing pieces ... full of little bits and pieces. Marked by emotions that do not always fit together but that somehow keeps me alive, steady in the fight. Somehow they feed me, they complete me.

(Text by Rita Maidana.)

A big hug and a super blessed night to all,

Joy, health abundance ......

"Be a giver of blood: life thanks.!"

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...