sábado, 5 de março de 2016

GOOD DAY





Good Day   !!!!


How many dreams fit into a heart?

Well, actually I do not know, but in my heart it will always be a dream. My dreams are forged in the heart but live up there, up there, close to God. When a dream is born in my heart, then I care to hand it in God's hands and then rest and trust in Him in the certainty that what is best will happen at the right time. My dreams do not fit in my reality as it is limited, but are established in the faith, it has no limits or impossible.

My dreams can be great, but of God for my life are greater. Some people think that live in dream, but I believe that dream is what drives me, give me courage and strength to keep fighting and going in search of what I want for my life and my heart.

I walk with a beautiful faith that makes me believe and hope that I will be able to persist, if I fight I will win and that if I trust and hope in God will see my dreams come true.

I do not I reduce my dreams, I increase my faith.


Sincerely .... Blessed be your day


Joy, health abundance ....


Text Yla Fernandes ...

Nenhum comentário:

BOA NOITE

  Boa noite  !!! “A vida não nos devolve as pessoas que perdemos, as lágrimas que derramamos, as palavras que não dissemos e as emoções que...