domingo, 16 de julho de 2017

GOOD NIGHT

 Good  night  !!


When the beauty is over, I stop, I breathe, I meditate. And when I'm ready again, I dare to spy on new lives being reborn. I follow the charms, the moments that touch me, so I can not tell you what is the formula of my way, I can not give the coordinates, I can not tell if it is calm or labyrinthine, I do not know if it is safe. I do not know if I'll meet or if I get lost. I can only say that I follow what enlarges my vision, which awakens and instigates me and even though I sometimes die, I am even more alive. I follow only what inspires me. "

(Text by Clara Baccarin.)

A big hug and a blessed night to all.

Joy, health, abundance

"Be a blood donor: life thanks!"


BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...