terça-feira, 18 de julho de 2017

GOOD NIGHT

 Good  night !!


"Our Father, Who art in heaven..."
Give me thy hand thy patience and thy courage That I may obtain
Keep calm in the face of storms and
Difficulties of this life. Give me your light, Father.
So that everything within me will clear
So that I can maintain the serenity
So that nothing can erase my happiness
There are days I need so much ...
So much that you carry me in your lap!
Give me your caress your comfort
Your shoulder, my friend ...
Take away the daily poisons from me.
Of the unloved and unhappy!
Give me your peace your quietude
Your peace ...
Takes these bad people far away
That lives me prowling!
It's very bad ...
There is a lot of darkness in this wicked world, Father ...
Free Me!
Of all my way ...
Only you know
Only you know me deeply
And only with your strength your peace of mind
Your anchor of light is that I can keep my balance.
Move the trappings away from me
And the pains of this life!
Welcomes me ...
Hold me ...
It lights me up
Calm my soul
You carry me on your lap.
And she caressed me with her infinite calm
Keep me and save me from all evil!
Give me your courage
So that I can fall asleep and dawn in peace
In order for me to remain strong
And certainly not
You will never abandon me.
I love you...
I love you...
Thanks Dad!

Amen!

( Unknown author )

A big hug and a blessed night to everyone.

Joy, health, abundance

"Be a blood donor: life thanks!"


BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...