segunda-feira, 17 de julho de 2017

GOOD NIGHT

 Good  night  !!!


I learned from God that strong winds make us cross deserts like seeds, and we come back like flowers.
I have learned from God that no one is so poor that he can not help his brother in prayer.
I have learned from God that words fly like birds, but silent acts are like trees, which fall on the ground, and no one plucks.
I learned from God that even the sky has its time of Blue and Gray, of winds and sun, of light or night, that everything will work out in its time.
I have learned from God that we should love one another, and that the worst destructor is one that destroys a hope, or a smile.
I learned from God that we wake up every morning because He is the one who awakens us with joy to new battles, new victories ...
I learned from God that nothing is by chance, that for all and everyone there is an answer.
I learned from God, that there is no luck, there are blessings, that we are fruits of an unparalleled Love and limits, and that Faith makes us all blessed.
I have learned from God, that in no time will I fear nothing because He is with me ...
Amen!

( Unknown author )

A big hug and a blessed night to all

Joy, health, abundance

"Be a blood donor: life thanks!"


BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...