domingo, 8 de abril de 2018

GOOD NICHT



 Good  night  !!



I have learned that if I fall, few times I will have someone to lift me up and nothing compares to overcoming our weaknesses. That in life one day after another may be better or worse depends on the way we see the situation. Making things super difficult and setting goals to reach them is a way to try to see the sun shine even when behind the clouds it hides. It's difficult for me to give up, I take my enthusiasm and I do not let frustrations steal my horizon.


_ (Text of Vitor Ávila)

A big hug and a super blessed night.

Joy, health abundance .....

"To donate blood is a gesture of love to the next, be supportive."


CURIOSIDADE

  Curiosidade...... Os cientistas descobriram que as formigas, depois de coletarem os grãos e sementes necessários para se alimentarem, es...