domingo, 9 de julho de 2017

GOOD NIGHT

Good  night !!!

After so many tumbles and restarts, I shook the dust of the soul, and I began to appreciate the small happy moments, always remembering all the sorts of things I have.
The luck of being able to see the colors of the world, to be able to heal myself of all the pains that I have stumbled upon. And to be sure that the joys weigh much more than the bad times.
I return "clean" in my heart and I sweep from there the sorrows, the memories that weigh, the sorrows that insist on poking my happiness. "It was not because it was not meant to be" is almost a mantra. And "Whatever has to be, will come" a certainty.
Those who hurt and overvalue their faults do not have to stay. Whoever attacks, minds and judges, does not deserve to be heard.
We have to stop with the mania of being content with little, for fear of nothing. Because the beauty of life, is to have smiles to tell.

(Text by Karla Tabalipa *)

A big hug and a blessed night to all.

Joy, health, abundance

"Donating blood is a gesture of love to the next"


BOA NOITE

  Boa noite  !!! “Quando alguém te permite acessar a dor deles, lembra-te: estás pisando solo sagrado. Tire os sapatos. Nesses momentos de ...